Washington Finance Officers Association is a nonprofit association founded in 1956, which is governed by a 17-member Executive Board nominated and elected by active members. Our members include officials of local, county, and state government entities; special districts; retirement systems; and other finance professionals.
As a member, you will benefit from the interchange of ideas and information and from educational opportunities and resources. We welcome you to WFOA!
- Throughout the year, WFOA sponsors meetings, seminars, and in-service workshops across the state.
- The three-day annual Fall Conference brings together finance professionals from Washington state and the surrounding region to inform them about current government finance issues. Specialists present timely information during the seminar sessions.
- This conference also provides finance professionals the opportunity to meet and informally exchange ideas with others.
- Members also receive the WFOA Newsletter, published quarterly, which contains timely articles of interest to finance professionals.
- The WFOA has a very active scholarship program for its members. The program is designed to provide access to educational resources, especially those offered by the WFOA, to it members regardless of their ability to pay.
- Active Membership - Annual Dues $50.00
is extended to those elected officials or public employees who have the responsibility for or are employed in any aspect of governmental finance.
- Affiliate Membership - Annual Dues $150.00
is open to persons not eligible for active membership.
- Honorary Membership - No Dues
is conferred by the Board of Directors to persons who have made outstanding contributions to the Washington Finance Officers Association.