|Job Title:||Administrative – Records Specialist|
|Entity:||Skamania PUD #1|
|Closing Date:||Open Until Filled|
Records Management: Coordinates Skamania PUD’s Records Management Program. Serves as the Public Records Officer and ensures the District meets state and any other relevant public records requirements. Provides assistance and expertise within functional areas which affect the public records of the Utility.
Administrative Duties: Performs a variety of administrative and accounting tasks. Creates and maintains forms, files, and records for Skamania PUD programs and projects. Researches, develops, and writes policy and grants.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or other-related field is preferred.
• At least five years of direct work experience is preferred.
• Grant writing experience is preferred.
• A combination of education and experience that would provide the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully perform the essential functions of the job is required.