|Job Title:||Assistant Finance Director|
|Entity:||City of Camas|
The ideal candidate shall possess:
• Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Public Administration with continuing education in finance, accounting, and information technology
• Master’s degree and/or Certified Public Accountant credential is highly desirable
• Five years of increasingly responsible professional accounting or financial management experience
• Two years of proven management responsibility/leadership capabilities and financial reporting preparation
• Governmental accounting experience is required
• Experience with utility billing, payroll and AFCR reporting preferred
In addition to the job description requirements, the preferred candidate will possess the following attributes: excellent interpersonal skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, demonstrated organizational and decision making skills, ability to work with all sectors of the community – public, private, business, schools, and citizens, ability to be a strong team player and flexibility to work non-standard hours as needed.
To apply visit our website: www.cityofcamas.us/jobs
All application materials must be attached when the application is submitted.
If you require a paper application, please contact Heidi Bealer at email@example.com or 360-817-7016.
$8841-11,186/monthly starting salary DOE
Open until filled; first application review will be March 24.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they can perform every job description task. Our talent acquisition goals include hiring the candidate who is best able to meet the performance objectives of the role. We will consider any equivalent combination of knowledge, skills, education, and experience to meet minimum qualifications. If you are interested in applying, we encourage you to think broadly about your background and skill set for the role.