|Job Title:||Budget Analyst|
|Salary:||$6,088-$7,162 per month|
|Entity:||City of Kirkland|
|Closing Date:||Open until filled|
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration, or closely related field.
• Two years professional level experience in budget or accounting.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may substitute.
• Thorough knowledge of financial management principles and municipal budgeting practices.
• Knowledge of governmental fund accounting principles and practices and financial reporting standards.
• Advanced skill in the use of spreadsheet software and related graphics capabilities.
• Ability to develop charts, graphs, and other explanatory materials as needed.
• Knowledge of database and report-writing software.
• Ability to communicate complex financial information verbally and in writing.
As a condition of employment, must become a member of the American Federation of State, County, and Municipal Employees Union (AFSCME) within 30 days of employment or meet alternate regulations as set forth in the Agreement between the Union and the City.
Applicants who are invited to participate in the interview process will be notified by phone or email.
• Tentative date of testing is April 5, 2019
• The anticipated date for first interviews is April 18, 2019