|Salary:||$45.22 – $56.52 – $67.82|
|Entity:||Tualatin Valley Water District|
Tualatin Valley Water District is looking to fill a Controller position. This position will manage the District’s financial reporting and accounting functions. Responsible for overseeing the District’s compliance with statutory, regulatory, and financial accounting requirements and generally accepted accounting principles. In addition, supervise accounting staff, manage the reports of the District’s financial position and performance, and prepare financial cost analyses and accounting related to the District’s operations.
We have a great benefits package to offer the right candidate. If interested, please go to our website and follow the directions on how to apply. All application materials are due no later than December 17th by 11 a.m. Our webpage is http://www.tvwd.org/about-us/job-opportunities.aspx
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a focus on accounting and course work in governmental accounting; and
• Minimum of seven years in a position requiring concentrated financial and accounting analyses; and
• Some supervisory experience; or
• Any combination of experience and training which provides the equivalent scope of knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the work.
• Certified Public Accountant.
• Possess a driver’s license valid in the State of Oregon; have and maintain a safe driving record.