|Job Title:||Fiscal Analyst 2|
|Salary:||$38,988 – $52,332|
|Entity:||Office of the State Treasurer|
|Closing Date:||January 27, 2019|
The Office of the State Treasurer is looking for a highly motivated candidate to be responsible for the processing of statewide treasury accounting transactions. The most successful candidates will have acute attention to detail, exceptional customer service skills, and ability to gather, analyze and synthesize financial information.
Scope of Responsibility
• Process journal voucher cash transfers
• Provides assistance to agencies to research, analyze, and resolve discrepancies
• Process investment earnings allocation
• Review and analyze account records and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Maintain records of seizure and forfeiture remittances; provides technical assistance to law enforcement entities to ensure compliance with reporting requirements
• Provide assistance to agencies by helping them research, evaluate and resolve discrepancies that have not cleared the unbalanced in-process accounts.
• Review and analyze ending book balances, outstanding warrant balances, cash balances, receipts and disbursements in the TM$ to ensure that all accounting requirements have been made.
• Compile, examine and reconcile accounting data in the preparation of the General Fund Report and the Statement of Receipts and Disbursements, on both an annual and monthly basis.
• Record receipt of payments and reports from law enforcement entities of seized and forfeited property.
• One or more years of experience using the Agency Financial Reporting System (AFRS).
• Excellent customer service skills, accuracy and attention to detail, plus the ability to communicate clearly in writing and verbally.
• Competency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
• Ability to think critically and analytically.
• Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and state administrative and accounting policies.
To be considered for this position apply online at: