|Job Title:||Payroll and Human Resources Specialist|
|Salary:||$70,000 – $90,000 per year, DOE/DOQ|
|Entity:||Kitsap PUD No.1 of Kitsap County|
• Ensure appropriate onboarding and offboarding of all employees.
• Accurately prepare and process payroll on a bi-monthly basis through ADP.
• Provide timely and accurate payroll and benefits related assistance to staff as requested.
• Ensure that W-2 and 941 forms are correctly computed and filed by established deadlines.
• Maintain employee records, ensuring data integrity for back-up and audit purposes.
• Develop and maintain an employee wellness program.
• Coordinate employee training sessions and seminars.
• Produce ad hoc payroll and HR activity reports.
• Maintain general knowledge of payroll and related state wage and tax laws.
• Maintain general knowledge of Human Resources best practices.
• Other duties, as assigned by management.
• Associate degree with major coursework in Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting, or related field.
• 2+ years of experience in payroll and benefits administration, including payroll processing.
• Intermediate level experience with Microsoft Office applications.
• Bachelor’s degree with major coursework in Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting or related field desired, but not required.
• 5+ years of experience in payroll and benefits administration, including payroll processing.
• Prior experience with ADP Workforce Now desired, but not required.
• Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to Kitsap PUD’s core values when working; alone, within a team and with customers and vendors.
• Self-starter with a growth mindset and strong desire to learn and focus on process improvement.
• Ability to be self-motivated and possess a strong work ethic to help meet the Districts’ mission of “Strengthening Kitsap communities through responsive and sustainable utility services”.
• Strong organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong people and customer relationship skills.
Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
Position will remain open until filled. Please submit a completed job application to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Job applications are available at: www.kpud.org/employment.php.