|Job Title:||Senior Accounting Associate|
|Salary:||$31.20 – $36.70/per hour|
|Entity:||City of Kirkland|
|Closing Date:||Open until filled, first review 2/6/2020|
• Coordinates with employees in mutliple departments to verify that asset and liability accounts are balanced on a regular basis.
• Assists with reconcilliation and analysis of CIP Funds and determination of CIP funding.
• Maintains spreadsheets supporting CIP/Utility funding.
• Monitors assigned budgets throughout the year to ensure proper posting of expenditures.
• Reconciles operating budgets.
• Prepares and maintains all documentation required to support assigned grants.
• Provides annual reconcilliation of assigned grants for State Auditor.
AA degree in accounting or related field and 5 years of experience in bookkeeping/accounting/payroll processing in a union environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience with automated financial management/payroll systems and public sector accounting rules preferred.