|Job Title:||Senior Budget and Policy Analyst|
|Salary:||Salary range $67,100 – $75,555; commensurate with experience including an excellent benefits package|
|Entity:||Western Washington University|
|Closing Date:||Application review begins July 20, 2019; position is open until filled|
• Bachelor’s degree; 3-5 years of meaningful analytical experience in higher education, public budgeting, or financial administration.
• Proven ability to use high-level analytic skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills to provide effective summaries and presentations that can be understood by a wide variety of audiences including executive-level management.
• Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Proficient with computer applications such as Microsoft Excel, Tableau/Power BI, and other analytical or data visualization software.
• Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds as a member of an inclusive team.
• Master’s degree.
• Prior experience as a financial/budget or legislative analyst in an academic or state government environment.
• Experience using Banner, Millennium, or similar ERP systems.
• Experience in developing systems for recognizing, evaluating, and presenting financial information.
• Understanding of data models and database design concepts including knowledge of data warehousing, data extraction, relational databases, data visualization.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with campus-wide offices.
• Track record of maintaining high levels of confidentiality and professionalism when working with internal and external stakeholders.