|Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
|Entity:||City of Kirkland|
|Closing Date:||Open until filled, first review 1/16/19|
1. Perform a variety of complex research and analysis of financial issues and prepare reports of findings and recommendations.
2. Conduct ongoing monitoring of City revenues and expenditures and provide analysis of trends, culminating in periodic report on City’s financial performance and annual report on City’s financial condition.
3. Coordinate development and balancing of City budget and prepare and review revenue and expenditure projections and assumptions.
4. Coordinate development of six-year capital improvement program.
5. Provide training and technical assistance to department budget coordinators and management staff on financial matters.
6. Provide compensation cost analysis support to management during labor negotiations and during the budget process.
• Four-year degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Public Administration, or closely related field
• Four years increasingly responsible experience in budget and financial analysis, accounting, or similar financial field, preferably in a local government setting
Master’s degree preferred.