|Job Title:||Utility Billing Accounting Specialist|
|Salary:||$50,964.00 – $66,240.00 Annually|
|Entity:||City Of Redmond|
The Finance Department is responding to the growing needs of the City. The fast-paced nature of our municipality drives innovation and efficiency. The successful candidate will possess strong values that align with the City’s values, which include being welcoming, having integrity, showing accountability, and demonstrating a commitment to service. Additionally, the ideal candidate should find satisfaction in providing exceptional customer service, and thrive in a collaborative, high-volume work environment.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform customer service and billing duties for the City’s utility services.
• Analyze and reconcile large batches of transactions including; reconciling payment batches from multiple sources, importing of data for consumption counts and validating billing files sent out for printing.
• Prepare manual calculations to apply partial billing periods, adjustments or corrections for water usage variances.
• Become knowledgeable in the City’s billing software, Springbrook, and other related software used for processes.
• Maintain positive customer relations and successfully resolve customer issues and complaints while working in a fast-paced environment with constant interruption.
• Assist with other projects in the division such as system upgrades, research, data gathering or testing for software changes.
• Associate degree in accounting, business, public administration or related field and three (3) years related bookkeeping/accounting experience, or any combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Customer service experience providing individualized assistance to customers with questions on policies or their account.
• Full cycle billing and accounts receivable software experience.
• Public sector experience preferred.
For more information, and to apply, please visit: